1. T Wang, K Liu, X Shi, L Ye, W Gu*, and C Yan*. Tuning of synthesis conditions by thermal decomposition towards gadolinium-doped manganese carbonate nanoparticles with uniform size and high relaxivity. New Journal of Chemistry, 2017, 41, 225-230.
2. K Liu, X Shi, T Wang, P Ai, W Gu*, and L Ye*. Terbium-doped manganese carbonate nanoparticles with intrinsic photoluminescence and magnetic resonance imaging capacity. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2017, 485: 25-31.
3. H Zhou#, X Shi#, Y Fan, Z He, W Gu*, L Ye, and F Meng*. Interaction of Prussian blue nanoparticles with bovine serum albumin: a multi-spectroscopic approach. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics, DOI:10.1080/07391102.2016.1274273.
4. S Guo, S Lu, P Xu, Y Ma, L Zhao, Y Zhao, W Gu* and M Xue*, Biomimetic synthesis of needle-like fluorescent calcium phosphate/carbon dot hybrid composites for cell labeling and copper ion detection. Dalton Transactions, 2016, 45, 7665-7671.
5. X Shi, K Liu, T Wang, S Zheng, W Gu*, and L Ye*. Formation mechanism of dysprosium-doped manganese carbonate nanoparticles by thermal decomposition. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(101), 99339-99345.
6. Y Ma#, J Zhang#, S Guo, J Shi, W Du, Z Wang, L Ye, and W Gu*. Biomimetic mineralization of nano-sized, needle-like hydroxyapatite with ultrahigh capacity for lysozyme adsorption. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2016, 68, 551-556.
7. S Lu, S Guo, P Xu, X Li, Y Zhao, W Gu*, and M Xue*. Hydrothermal synthesis of nitrogen-doped carbon dots with real-time live-cell imaging and blood–brain barrier penetration capabilities. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2016, 11: 6325–6336.
8. J Zhang#, N Chen#, H Wang, W Gu, K Liu, P Ai, C Yan* and L Ye*, Dual-targeting superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoprobes with high and low target density for brain glioma imaging. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2016, 469, 86-92.
9. Q Li#, W Gu#, K Liu, N Xiao, J Zhang, L Shao, L Li, S Zhang*, and P Li*. RGD conjugated, Cy5. 5 labeled polyamidoamine dendrimers for targeted near-infrared fluorescence imaging of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(78): 74560-74566.
10. L Chen, Y Li, and W Gu*. Synthesis of Carbon Dots by Microwave Pyrolysis of Polyol in the Presence of Inorganic Ions. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters. 2015, 7(1): 6-9.
11. S Li#, C Shao#, W Gu, R Wang, J Zhang, J Lai, H Li* and L Ye*, Targeted Imaging of Brain Gliomas using Multifunctional Fe3O4/MnO Nanoparticles, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 33639-33645.
12. S Guo, M Yang, M Chen, J Zhang, K Liu, L Ye and W. Gu*, Bioinspired synthesis of fluorescent calcium carbonate/carbon dots hybrid composites. Dalton Transactions, 2015, 44(17): 8232-8237.
13. C Shao#, S Li#, W Gu, N Gong, J Zhang, N Chen, X Shi* and L Ye*, Multifunctional Gadolinium-Doped Manganese Carbonate Nanoparticles for Targeted MR/Fluorescence Imaging of Tiny Brain Gliomas. Analytical Chemistry, 2015, 87(12), 6251-6257.
14. N Chen#, C Shao#, S Li, Z Wang, Y Qu, W Gu, C Yu* and L Ye*, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2015, 457, 27-34.
15. Y Liu, N Xiao, N Gong, H Wang, X Shi, W Gu* and L Ye, One-step Microwave-assisted Polyol Synthesis of Green Luminescent Carbon Dots as Optical Nanoprobes. Carbon, 2014, 68, 258-264.
16. N Gong, H Wang, S Li, Y Deng, X Chen, L Ye and W Gu*, Microwave-assisted Polyol Synthesis of Gadolinium Doped Green Luminescent Carbon Dots as a Bimodal Nanoprobe. Langmuir, 2014, 30(36): 10933-10939.
17. N Chen, C Shao, Y Qu, S Li, W Gu*, T Zheng, L Ye* and C Yu*. Folic Acid-Conjugated MnO Nanoparticles as a T1 Contrast Agent for Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Tiny Brain Gliomas. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6: 19850-19857.
18. N Gong, Y Deng, S He, Y Qi, L Ye and W Gu*, Interaction of Water-dispersible, Ligand-free NaYF4 Yb Er Upconversion Nanoparticles with Bovine Serum Albumin. Nano, 2014, 9(3): 1450038.
19. H Zhao, W Gu*, L Ye and H Yang*, Biodistribution of PAMAM Dendrimer Conjugated Magnetic Nanoparticles in Mice. Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Medicine, 2014, 25(3), 769-776.
20. W Gu#, G Song#, S Li, C Chen, C Yan* and L Ye*. Chlorotoxin-conjugated, PEGylated Gd2O3 Nanoparticles as a Glioma-specific Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agent. RSC Advances, 2014, 4(91): 50254-50260.
21. W Guan#, W Gu#, L Ye, C Guo, S Su, P Xu, M Xue*. Microwave-assisted polyol synthesis of carbon nitride dots from folic acid for cell imaging. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2014, 9, 5071-5078.
22. N Xiao, W Gu, H Wang, Y Deng, X Shi and L Ye*, T1-T2 dual-modal MRI of brain gliomas using PEGylated Gd-doped iron oxide nanoparticles. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014, 417, 159-165.
23. Y Deng#, H Wang#, W Gu, S Li, N Xiao, C Shao, Q Xu* and L Ye*, Ho3+ doped NaGdF4 nanoparticles as MRI/optical probes for brain glioma imaging. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2014, 2(11), 1521-1529.
24. H Wang, W Gu, N Xiao, L Ye and Q Xu*, Chlorotoxin-conjugated graphene oxide for targeted delivery of an anticancer drug. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2014, 9, 1433-1442.
25. F Yan, Y Wang, S He, S Ku, W Gu* and L Ye*, Transferrin-conjugated, fluorescein-loaded magnetic nanoparticles for targeted delivery across the blood-brain barrier. Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Medicine, 2013, 24, 2371-2379.
26. F Li, W Gu, H Wang, Y Qi, Y Deng, N Xiao, Y Liu, Q Xu* and L Ye*, Effect of surface functionalities on relaxometric properties of MR contrast agents based on NaGdF4 nanoparticles. RSC Advances, 2013, 3(16), 5386-5392.
27. Y Qi, C Shao, W Gu, F Li, Y Deng, H Li* and L Ye*, Carboxylic silane-exchanged manganese ferrite nanoclusters with high relaxivity for magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2013, 1(13), 1846-1851.
28. Z Lu, J. Zhang, Y. Ma, S. Song and W. Gu*, Biomimetic mineralization of calcium carbonate/carboxymethylcellulose microspheres for lysozyme immobilization. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2012, 32(7), 1982-1987.
1. 顾微，宫宁强，王昊，肖宁，陈璐，李彦楠，叶玲. 一种基于掺钆碳点的双模式分子探针制备方法及应用，2014.8，中国，CN201310206723.2.
2. 顾微，刘洢，戚颖哲，李福英，叶玲. 一种绿色荧光碳点的制备方法及应用，2015.6，中国，CN201210572982.2.