1. Haimei Zhu, Yuanbo Song, Yuji Wang, Ming Zhao, Yi Ren, Yaonan Wang, Shurui Zhao, Jianhui Wu and Shiqi Peng.Design, synthesis and evaluation of a novel π–π stacking nano-intercalator as an anti-tumor agent.Med. Chem. Comm. 2016, 7, 247-257. IF 2.626
2. Zhu Haimei, Briggs James. Mechanistic Role of NS4A and Substrate in the Activation of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) NS3 Protease. Proteins. 2011, 79 (8):2428 - 2443. IF: 3.39.
3. Zhu Haimei, Wang Yuji, Zhao Ming*, Wu Jianhui, Zhang Xiaoyi, Yang Guodong, Peng Shiqi*, Energy minimized crystal structures of P-selectins based on molecular dynamics simulation: leading to two average structures capable of designing anti-thrombotic agents. MedChemComm, 2013, 4, 1066-1072. IF: 2.8.
4. Yang Guodong, Zhu Haimei, Zhao Ming*, Wu Jianhui, Wang Yuji, Zheng Meiqing, Chen Min, Liu Jiawang, Peng Shiqi*. The application of tetrahydroisoquinoline-3-carbonyl-TARGD(F)F as an anti-thrombotic agent having dual mechanisms of action. Mol. BioSyst., 2012, 8, 2672-2679. IF: 3.53.
5. Zhu Haimei, Wang Yuji, Wang Yaonan, Zhao Shurui, Zhao Ming *, Gui Lin, Xu Wenyun, Chen Xiangyun, Wang Yanming*, Peng Shiqi*. Folded Conformation, Cyclic Pentamer, Nanostructure, and PAD4 Binding Mode of YW3-56. J. Phys. Chem. C., 2013,117,10070-10078. IF: 4.80.
6. Jin Shaoming, Wang Yaonan, Zhu Haimei, Wang Yuji, Zhao Shurui, Zhao Ming*, Liu Jiawang, Wu Jianhui, Gao Wen, Peng Shiqi*. Nano-Sized Aspirin-Arg-Gly-Asp-Val: Delivery of Aspirin to Thrombus by a Target Carrier Arg-Gly-Asp-Val Tetrapeptide. ACS Nano, 2013, 7, 7664 - 7673. IF: 12.1.
7. H. Zhu, J. M. Briggs. Mechanistic Role of NS4A and Substrate in the Activation of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) NS3 Protease.Proteins. 2011, 79 (8):2428 - 2443.